Latest Apple News for Friday, June 2nd, 2023
Here's what you've missed.
- This short film about time travel was shot entirely on an iPhone 14 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S23 vs. iPhone 14: spec comparison
- Apple shares new 'Shot on iPhone 14 Pro' short film: 'Fursat'
- Apple Shares 30-Minute 'Shot on iPhone 14 Pro' Film
- 7 important ways to check and improve your heart health with Apple Watch
- 9to5Mac Daily: February 2, 2023 - Apple Watch Ultra rumors, first HomePod 2 reviews
- Apple won't name a new head of hardware design
- Apple Is Dropping Industrial Design Chief Role in Post-Jony Ive Era
- Apple Explains Why HomePod Was Released Again, Wi-Fi 4 Limitation, and More
- A first generation iPhone going up for auction hopes to fetch $50,000
- Daily Deals Feb. 2: AirPods for $99, $200 off MacBook Air, iPad Air 5 $499 & more
- Deals: OWC Has Up to $50 Off Select Thunderbolt Docks Perfect for Mac Users
- Best games for Mac 2023: Top 25
- Apple Preparing iOS 16.3.1 Update for iPhone as Wait for iOS 16.4 Beta Continues
- Alphabet (GOOGL), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL) Earnings: What to Watch
- Even with the M2 Pro, Mac gaming is as bad as it's ever been
- Senator Calls on Apple and Google to Ban TikTok in App Stores
- Apple and Google face mounting pressure to remove TikTok from app stores
- How to manage multiple Time Machine backups on and off your Mac
- South Korean Court Dismisses iPhone Users' $1.6 Million 'Batterygate' Lawsuit
- iPhone 15, Mac Pro, and iPad rumors are running wild!
- The White House just said it agrees with Elon Musk's point about Apple's 'secret 30% tax on everything.' And don't forget Google.
- iOS 16.3 lets iPhone users add lock screen widgets to a classic wallpaper if you still have it
- Apple Original film 'Tetris' set to premeire at SXSW
- Massive 20.5-inch foldable MacBook again rumored for 2025
- Apple earnings will be the latest sign the tech industry is coming back to Earth
- How to Sign into iCloud on Apple Watch
- When Will the iOS 16.4 Beta Be Released?
- Apple should be required to let iPhone users sideload apps, Biden admin says
- White House goes after app store 'gatekeepers' Apple and Google