Latest Apple News for Friday, June 2nd, 2023
Here's what you've missed.
- Even with the M2 Pro, Mac gaming is as bad as it's ever been
- Senator Calls on Apple and Google to Ban TikTok in App Stores
- Apple and Google face mounting pressure to remove TikTok from app stores
- How to manage multiple Time Machine backups on and off your Mac
- South Korean Court Dismisses iPhone Users' $1.6 Million 'Batterygate' Lawsuit
- iPhone 15, Mac Pro, and iPad rumors are running wild!
- The White House just said it agrees with Elon Musk's point about Apple's 'secret 30% tax on everything.' And don't forget Google.
- iOS 16.3 lets iPhone users add lock screen widgets to a classic wallpaper if you still have it
- Apple Original film 'Tetris' set to premeire at SXSW
- Massive 20.5-inch foldable MacBook again rumored for 2025
- Apple earnings will be the latest sign the tech industry is coming back to Earth
- How to Sign into iCloud on Apple Watch
- When Will the iOS 16.4 Beta Be Released?
- Apple should be required to let iPhone users sideload apps, Biden admin says
- White House goes after app store 'gatekeepers' Apple and Google
- Grab Apple's MacBook Pro 16-inch M1 Max with 32GB RAM for $2,899 ($600 off)
- Apple Hasn't Updated These Products in Over Two Years
- Apple set to post rare revenue drop as focus shifts to demand rebound
- Deals: Apple black Magic Mac accessories from $95, Anker GaNPrime chargers, more
- Earnings Tracker: AMD, Exxon and GM Report; Meta, Apple and Amazon Ahead
- Nostr iPhone app Damus makes it to the App Store
- Download the M2 aesthetic for your iPhone, iPad, and Mac with these minimal gradient wallpapers from Basic Apple Guy
- Apple Watch Ultra With Nearly 10% Larger Display Rumored to Launch Next Year
- Daily Deals Feb. 1: $500 off MacBook Pro 13", $400 off LG UltraWide Monitor, 47% off Apple Watch Series 7 & more
- Deals: Apple Watch Series 8 Available for All-Time Low Price of $349 on Amazon
- Apple's iPhone is boiling oil resistant — briefly
- Today's best deals: Apple iPad Air, Meta Quest Pro, Surface devices, and more
- Children will make $1,000 orders on your phone - if you let them
- Biden administration's new report on app stores calls 'on Apple and Google to do better'
- Apple is the only US tech giant to have avoided significant layoffs. Will it last?